Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Introduction to My Blog

Corydoras have featured in my tanks for quite a while now, often as a companion to my first love, plecos, in a "Plecory"-themed tank. Watching these guys in the tank bustling around in the tank is an relaxing and entertaining experience that I gladly relive every time I glance into my tank, especially when compared to the significantly more shy and reserved plecos. Now that my collection of plecos is significantly reduced, my attention is naturally turned to this happy bunch of fish, that are always so eager to be in the company of one another, even among different species. This is a new chapter in my fishkeeping experience that i fully intend to enjoy!  I will be using this blog as a store of information that I gather from my own experiences as well as from my friends, and from the Internet.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment